---If the same application applies to all these units for the
differance between UHF & VHF, then this one is a UHF. The only
numbers on the MaraTrac is...HLN 1318A
 and on the inside pc board...HLN 5510A... I don't want Nothing for
it. You pay postage & I have No Guarantee that it works.In Repeater-
[EMAIL PROTECTED], "Camilo So" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Randy,
>  How much you want for the Maratrac, and is it a VHF or UHF?
>

> 73
> W4CSO

Mitrek,