Re: UHF TX Combiner & RX Multi-Coupler Wanted

Well... you're not being all that specific about how many
tx channels and antennas you plan to use/operate.

You could make one to fit your needs.  The do-it-yourself
4 to 6 channel TX Combiner side starts off by trying to obtain
Motorola T1500 series bandpass duplexers. Step two is a
circulator/isolator for each Tx channel.

Each 4 cavity T1500 Band Pass Duplexer sets up as two or
four tx combiner channels depending on tx power level, the
realistic specs you hope to obtain and the insertion loss.
The real world means you should (with this hardware) really
use two T1500 series BP bottles (cavities) in/for each Tx Path
(along with a circulator).

The Rx side has its own wild cards... depending on how many
receivers, their frequency spacing and location relative to
the tx channels, separate or duplex antenna, receive preamplifiers,
desired protection, the guy down the hill with the 100 watt
remote base, the amount of money you want to spend... regular
or decafe... cream and sugar?

Can you say... "Ebay"?

...followed by lots of questions to the group and/or guys
who do a fair amount/number of this type of work.

cheers,
s.