Thanks to all for the suggestions:  I will check out the Echoaddons and Echo
Producer first. (thanks Ken and Glenn)   Eric thanks for the offer but as
mentioned an earlier post i have the files,but it takes KH2D's sytem to make
them work . Part of the Registration process for the TTS+ and he isn't taking
new registration,etc.  The old TTS program isn't offered any longer either.
Ken re: your ? about EL and ES running together, EL doesn't support ES, they
are independent programs which would require 2 computers and 2 interfaces  or 1
computer with 2 sound cards and interfaces along with custom wiring from each
interface to the radio or repeater.   that was the nice thing about ET in that
it was compatible and ran with the EL program.   Off now to check out you
suggestions -  Thanks again.
--
Doug
N3DAB/WPRX486/WPJL709

---- DCFluX <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Any cleaver way to run Echolink and Echostation at the same time? or
add repeater controller abilities to Echolink?