Just a couple simple hints here for best practices that I have found
works best on voted systems.

You want to keep all of the receivers connected to the voter the same.
You also want to keep all of the controllers and link radios at the
remote sites the same.

For example if your main repeater receiver is a Mastr II then all of
you main receivers should be Mastr II. If you choose a Motorola
Maxtrac for a link transmitter, then all of your link transmitters
should be a Maxtrac.

Setting up and balancing the audio is the toughest part of a voting
system for most people. The goal is to not be able to tell if a user
is coming in on one of the remote receivers or the main receiver.

I know from your previous messages that you prefer the smt technology
radios, but from a RF standpoint, most are not made nor suitable for
for use in a repeater site environment unless you have pretty deep
pockets. You will find that some of the Motorola mobiles will hold up
just fine for the link radios, but for your main receivers and
repeater transmitter it is very hard to beat a Micor or Mastr II
repeater station (not a mobile) with a good preamp.

Good Luck with your project,
Joe - WA7JAW