Get Skype and call me for free.

Hi All,

We have been offered a Kenwood TS-430S as a radio for use in our repeater
system.
I have worked with using a TS-440S as a HF remote, using a SSB Smart Squelch
for the COS trigger.
I am however in the need of a trigger for when it is used as a FM receiver in
the 10mtr band. I would like to avoid using the busy light if at possible
(maybe as a last resort)
Has anyone done this successfully, and willing to share the information. Happy
for the info to come directly, but it might be helpful to others.
Anything with a drop to 0 volts for active would be great, using a RLC-3
controller.

Regards

Kevin, ZL1KFM.