Thanks, Mark.  I did find one locally.

Mike / W5JR / Milton GA

--- On Fri, 10/10/08, n9wys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: n9wys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] WTD - Moto TLN8381A "Micor" rx reed - 100.0
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, October 10, 2008, 1:06 PM

Mike,

Did you try contacting Ted at MDM Radio?  His slogan is, “If it’s
in stock, we’ve got it.”  Hehehehe

Have him check his stock – I just got one from him for 141.3.
And he’s a “lurker” here, so he may have already reached out for you off-list.
;-)

73 de Mark – N9WYS

From:
Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com  On Behalf Of J Roden

As the subject says, I'm in need of a 100.0 reed for a Micor
receiver.  I have a 103.5 or 156.7 to swap if that helps you any.
This is the slightly larger reed than the transmit (and other equipment) uses.

Please email direct.

Thanks

Mike/W5JR