Need help to order a MTR2000 service manual that have the schematic diagram of
the receiver unit, Got this unit from Ebay, Hook up the unit on my bench with a
dummy load on the TX out, and apply signal on the RX input with a IFR1200, The
squelch open at 0.12 micro-volt at 0.15 uv its 12 DB Sinad, when signal
was increased to about 1.0 micro-volts or higher the receiver drop out, as if
the agc is overloaded that cut out completely and also drop the TX, Have anyone
ever
experience this problem before, This is the first time I have seen this kind of
problem , and its hard to fix it w/o a diagram. any help is highly appreciated.

de w4cso  Camilo