I have a number of 900 MHz MSF-5000 repeaters available. These units
are complete and were all in operation at the time they were taken
out of service.

I believe they are all Prom Based and the majority were trunked.

Most units are 75 Watt, however I do have a few 150W versions.

The first 3 model #'s I read were C65GFB5203AT, however, like I said
I do have a few other models.

I also have SOME site equipment and racks, however there is too much
to list.  If you need something in particular, please email me your
request and I will see what I have.

All equipment is located in the Chicago area and may be picked up or
shipped per your request.

Pricing varies and I am willing to part out a few systems to those
who only need specific items

Please send all requests to bbfmrf at Yahoo dot com