"...my friend wants to hook up the old bag phone..."

The FCC has just allowed the Cellular companies to discontinue Analog
service and it is already happening around here...in a year the "bag
phone" may be useless?

LW

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, greg huffman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,after I just e-mailed you I got thinking,my friend wants to hook
up the old bag phone to the "head".You guys in this club are much more
knowledgable on the old stuff than he is so I figured I would ask if
this is the best way to do it.

> What would you advise ? I would put in a whole unit if it's easier
but I don't know how to hook it up to the modern cell networks.The bag
idea is just what we were thinking was the easiest,any advice would be
great,Greg.