Jeff and Chuck,

Thanks for the replies. Not being familiar with the aluminum stock
method, I'll give that some more thought. I'll see what Home Depot has
to offer.  I think I might have a blank rack panel to cut so I'll give
that a shot too.

Chuck, I'd be interested to see the your pics but I didn't get them.
Did you send them to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks again guys!

Adam N2ACF