Thanks Eric!

Maybe I can trade it to someone local who wants one. I'll have to see if I have
the other crystal somewhere, and see if I can turn it on. With no manual, it is
almost impossible to know where to start.

I had a Mocom 70 also, but I think it got tossed before we moved. I'll have to
look for the Mocom 70.

If anyone here desperately needs some parts from it, let me know.

73, KD6AAJ