I have  75W Mitrek running at about 45 W out (with a fan of course), and
it's quite fine. I do however have a circulator/isolator w/load on the
output, before the duplexer. The MSR is the same PA, so I would do the
same thing. I don't think Motorola put a circulator on those like they
did with the Micor stations.
I would say OK, but put a circulator on it.