Was this from shearing or vibration?  If they're merely vibrating off, I'd
have to say this is an application for "Loctite", blue grade.

The nice part with the blue stuff is you can inspect the torque and/or
dismantle the tower later without having to use a torch.  Higher grades of
Loctite are stronger but much harder to disassemble later.

JS