  _____

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of JOHN MACKEY
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 5:25 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] OT: Repeater coordination

Sorry Mike, I disagree. As you know,I spent about 10 years on the ORRC
myself,
several of those as the database manager.

The other repeater was there first. The coordination council either (1) did
not have an accurate database and/or (2) did not research it throughly. Even
if the first repeater's coordination expired, the first repeater station was
there first and still operating as originally coordinated. There is no legal
requirement to coordinate repeaters, but the council did know about this
individual.

Camilo, I suggest find another frequency.