There is no reason why other coordination groups need to jump thru the
hoops (what you called "provisions in the bylaws") of the ORRC to become
coordinating bodies. Instead they can do exactly the same as the ORRC did
and have their 'constituents' recognize the group they desire. If it was
good enough for the ORRC, it should be good enough for other groups.

Except, John, when the ORRC first organized there was no other recognized
group.    In this case, there is a corporation that has been doing the job
for 20+ years.  That founders put a clause in there to allow another
'organization' to demonstrate their ability, and demonstrate the support of
the constituents, at which time the existing group would hand over the
responsibility.  That seems very reasonable to me.

Let's take this off list, I doubt anyone else cares about who was a member
and when.

73