Hi Ian,

You have the Canadian UHF PA, which you can obviously see is a
lower powered unit. The docs for said are in the loose leaf binder
type Canadian Manual and the PA is "similar to" some of the lower
powered UHF Mitrek Mobiles.

Some of the Low Power UHF PA's I have here will do up to about 55
watts output but I wouldn't push it past say... 35 or the rated
40 watt max.

It is a repeater amplifier, just the lower power limit Canadian
Model, which is sometimes more practical to use.

cheers,
s.