Much obliged, Mike. Glad to hear it. I was able to obtain programming
software and cable schematics as well as some documentation from their
website, so perhaps tomorrow if time permits I'll see what they can do.

Amateur LTR system anyone? Just kidding.

Best,

Chris/KF6AJM

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Mullarkey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Chris,
>

> The units your looking at are a great set of repeaters. You can call Ron
> Tilley at RF Technologies but keep in mind they are way ahead of us. You
> will want to call them around 8PM in the evening. I believe they
will work
> in the ham band.
>

> Mike K7PFJ
>

>   _____