I did send an e-mail off to DB Spectra tech support.  The duplexers have
N-females on them, and from what I found on the repeater builder website, it
was a smaller style of coax.  We'll see what they have to say and I'll pass
it along in case someone else needs the information later down the road. . .

--
James Adkins, KB0NHX

District 1 Technical Field Engineer
Troop A--Lee's Summit; Troop H--St. Joseph
Missouri State Highway Patrol
504 SE Blue Parkway  Lee's Summit, MO  64063
816-622-0707 ext. 235
417-840-5261 (Cell)

"I'm James Adkins and I approve this message"