I seem to recall a few years ago VHF Engineering asked Repeater-Builder to
remove almost all the manuals posted there. VHF Engineering wanted to be the
sole provider of such information, for whatever reasons they had. Naturally
they don't have ALL the manuals, so a few do remain on r-b.

I'll wait for someone closer to the situation to comment.

Bob M.
======