From: Alexander N Tubonjic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Used Outdoor Repeater Cabinets?
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 3:16 PM

              Does anyone know of any sources for used outdoor repeater
cabinets?

I've gotten permission from a local tower owner to locate an amateur

repeater on their tower but one of the stipulations was no access to

the existing equipment room. After a quick search of Tessco I see the

cheapest outdoor enclosure is going for around $2k. Does anyone know

where one could be found for cheap? Any information is greatly

appreciated, thanks.

                                              Alex