I have a CR 1010 repeater that I have crystaled for the ham band. The
first place I called was ICM and they did not want to work on the
TCXOs  at all. I then called Bomar Crystal and they would not work on
the TCXO either however they had the specs for the crystals and would
cut them for my frequency. I haven't had time to tune the unit but I
did install them in the TCXOs and it wasn't too hard to do. I do hope
that it is stable when all is said and done. The CR 1000 would be a
good machine for ham use, I would put the performance up there with
the big M and GE equipment of that same time period.

thanks

James N0QZV