I looked in the files section but didn't see anything about the
discriminator circuit.
The receiver I'am working on is an unmodified Micor UHF 450-470mhz. I
have had the channel element recrystaled by ICM for 455.xxx. After
going through the alignment. I tried to adjusted the discriminator to 0
by shorting the AFC circuit as discribed in the manual. I can bring
discriminator to zero but after removing the short it drifts up to 1 on
the meter. It sounds okay and the receiver sensitivity is within
factory specs.
I don't understand why the discriminator drifts up after tuning it.
Any info on this would be helpful
Thanks and Happy holidays to everyone
Mike