Helper never printed a "service manual" for the SM512. Only a operators
manual was ever issued. It does have a schematic and some adjustment
information in it.
I have a copy of the manual. I thought I had it with me at my temp qth but I
don't see it. If you will email me after the 1st of the year I should be
able to find it and will send it along.

73
Gary  K4FMX