if anyone wants to buy it, I can drive up and retrieve it and store it till
they can pick it up here (Jacksonville, ZIP 62650)

Gary

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: skipp025
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 12:53 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Remec - Wacom ? Combiner on Ebay

  Mornin' Sailors,

  Don't know about the "Remec" label part of this auction... (maybe
  one of you can add a little info) but if I were close enough to
  Plainfield, IL... I'd seriously try to pick this unit up if
  nothing else for the parts alone any kind of bid is worth trying.

  Remec Wacom/TXRX Narrow Band Hybrid Combiner
  Ebay Item number: 360091871685

  cheers,
  s.