At 06:30 AM 01/06/09, you wrote:

>I have two Motorola sm50 mobiles using a repeater cable that goes
>between the two at the option plug in the back. I have tried every
>configuration two get this to work with no results. Before I condem
>the cable I got off ebay does anyone know of any mods or settings that
>need to be done to get this simplex repeater up and running. I have
>confirmed the radio operation itself and they are good to go.

Ask the seller what pinout the cable expects, ESPECIALLY for COR !
Then make sure the radio is programmed to match.

I've been in contact with a half-dozen folks via private email over the last
few months and EVERY single one has been because COR was on the
wrong pin.  COR can be on any one pin of these: 4, 8, 12 or 14.

See the tables on this web page:
<http://www.repeater-builder.com/maxtrac/maxtrac-option-plug.html>

Mike WA6ILQ