That'll certainly work. Zetron likes to wire things directly to those switches
and other various points on the control board. Some stations (including mine)
have a TX INHibit input on one of the DB25 connectors on the junction panel; I
planned to ground that with a normally-open relay. No soldering (to the control
board) involved.

The situation I have in mind offers no phone line, no other repeater. So I'm
looking for solutions that connect only to my equipment without modification
(plug-n-pray).

Bob M.
======