An ISP installed some Motorola Canopy equipment with the antennas
about 20 ft. horizontally from our 2M receive antenna.  The noise
floor went up at least 10db.  In this case, I had the option of moving
our antenna so it is now about 80 ft. horizontally away.  No noise at
all from their equipment now.

I believe that the bulk of the noise is digital processing junk, not
related to their transmitter(s).  (But could easily be proven wrong on
that one...)  It's pretty broadband in the VHF region, but I have not
heard any problem at all with a 70cm receiver using an antenna in the
same position that the 2M antenna was mounted.

Laryn K8TVZ