> Got and opportunity to locate a repeater on a nice tall 1000
> watt broadcast tower.....I need an iso-coupler.  Where is the
> best place to order one?  Who has the best prices....these
> things are not cheap.....It will need to be cut to freq of course....
>
> ron

Call Sinan at Armstrong Transmitter (www.armstrongtx.com).  His are decent,
and affordable, for the low-power version.

Kintronic Labs (www.kintronic.com) and Audiolab
(www.audiolabelectronics.com) are two others.  I've used the former but not
the latter - they're nice but expensive.

I won't get into it, but I guess you know there are FCC regs (and some new
rulemaking propsed) that deal with installing antennas (as well as erecting
towers) on and near AM broadcast stations.  Just want to make sure you don't
get yourself into something you weren't expecting...

                                --- Jeff  WN3A