The 22U is a synthesized radio, 144-148 MHZ. and I think I have one, let me
look for it.

Juan Tellez

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lee Pennington
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 9:40 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] OT: WTB - Icom IC-22U

Mike,
I have one, and possibly the Xtal pair you'll need, about 10 watts output in
the high posiition.
$25.00 shipped, No mic. ...$30.00 with mic.
Lee, K4LJP
73

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Mike (WM4B) Besemer <mwbese...@cox.net>
wrote:

I'm looking for an Icom IC-22U for use at a repeater site as a remote
base. Physical condition is not particularly important. I would
prefer a working unit, but may consider one in repairable condition,
depending on the fault.

73,

Mike
WM4B

--
"Smart pills are placebos, you can't fix stupid."

__________ InformaciĆ³n de ESET Smart Security, versiĆ³n de la base de firmas
de virus 3819 (20090202) __________

ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com