Repeater Builder
  I have been working on a duplex link which is running about 3 watts. I have a
couple of mobile duplexers with four reject cavities.
  One end of the link will be a remote mountain top unit. I get about 70db of
reject of the transmit frequency on the receive side.
  Yet when I connect it up to the repeater I seem to get an inordinate amount
of desense which I didn't expect running only 3 watts. I am using a dummy load
  for an antenna. I have been using an ISOTEE to inject the signal on the
receive side. Does this sound normal for a mobile duplexer?
  Thanks
  Mike VE7SML