Hi there!

I'm playing with a Securenet VHF Micor repeater and moving down to the  146.
This unit I believe was running around 164.  I've played  with the exciter
and I believe it is to far out of range to work down  at 146.

Is it safe to assume that in the model number of TLD5803 that I should be
looking for at 5801, or maybe a mid range 5802?  I'm OK on the RX side so  far.

Being Securenet, I'm not as sure on all the numbers, but I have lots of old
Micor boards to put in, but I'd like to try to keep it secure, if  possible.

Any Securenet pro's out there?

Incase you should ask the cards are: DVP ENCODE MOD, SECURENET PROCESSOR,
SECURENET DECODER, 4 FREQ CONTROL MODULAR, SQ GATE, GUARD TONE DECODER, F1 PL
CONTROLER, TIME OUT, SECURENET STATION CONTROLER, AND LINE DRIVER.

Any ideas?
73, Brian WD9HSY

**************Who's never won?  Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
AOL Music.