I have become aware that there will be several of the large Micor UHF
450-470 split high power uprights available very soon. Most are
complete, several are working, just removed from service last fall.
Others have been "cannibalized" a little, mostly PA's. Rx & Exciters
should all be ok, but no guarantees on anything. However, we should be
able to fire up one and verify basics when you show up. There is either
6 or 8 stations altogether.
These are the ones with the...4CX400?...ceramic tube final.
These can either be sold as a complete station, or parted out.
Due to size/weight, these are pick-up ONLY in Cleveland.
I think they are looking to get about $400 each for a working station,
less for incomplete.
Email direct, and I'll start a list to see what interest there is.

Jim
WD8CHL