I have a question for the Mastr II guru's out there.

I know the 19D432500G1 PL board will do both Decode and Encode, but I
can not find any documentation that shows it operating in both modes
at the same time for repeater service.

I looked through the manual on the repeater-builder site, but could
not find a reference to full duplex operation in a Station.

I am trying to help out one of our local radio clubs, but I am a lot
more familiar with Motorola radios. If this board does not do full
duplex, maybe someone could enlighten me as what GE did for PL
transmit and receive modules in a factory Mastr II repeater station.

Thanks,
Joe - WA7JAW