wa5luy wrote:
> Bare with me this is a bit long.
> Our repeater is on 146.76TX / 146.16RX. In the next town the repeater
> having the problem is on 147.36TX / 147.96RX. Both repeaters are
> Motorola Micors.

Had the same exact situation with 146.745 and 147.345 years ago.  Both
MICOR's, not that it matters.  It can happen with any repeater spacing
that is 600 kiloHertz from one another, and the resulting mix lands on
the repeater input.

You'll need to install a circulator or isolator on the repeater that is
causing the mix.  If both repeaters are mixing, then both will need a
circulator.

This has nothing to do with whether or not the MICOR's were originally
built for repeater duty or not.  It's a mix that is happening in the
repeater PA's.

Kevin Custer