Hi All,

At long last the South Auckland Repeater Group, based in Auckland, NZ has
finally got it's 10mtr Repeater up and operational.
The freq is 29.640 with no CTCSS (we are not permitted to run CTCSS for access
in NZ, may have to look at it later if it requires it and we get approval).
It is connected to the groups repeater system of 2x 2mtr repeaters and one 70cm
repeater.
There have been some DX contacts through it as well as local and with pleasing
results, both on quality, strength and distance.
Equipment is 2x Mitrek Low-Band radios at split sites, TX is running 50 watts
and using Wolf Dipoles for antennas. These are controlled by RLC-2a and RLC-3
controllers.
It has voice and CW id's and Top-of-the-hour beacon Ident.

It has taken far too long to get up and running, but it is now there. Would be
interested once things improve (propergation) in what it operates like further
away.

Regards

Kevin, ZL1KFM.
Owner/Trustee.