From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of mike
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 8:17 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Cable velocity

I have been searching for the velocity factor for E86650 cable. This
was the stamp on the cable. I think it is simular to RG-59 but want to
make sure. I need to build a phasing harness and wanted to use this
cable and of course the velocity factor is an important in determining
the length.
Thanks for any help
Mike