On Feb 18th  "predahunt01"  predahun...@yahoo.com wrote:

>Im currently working on a TKR-750, and need to wire a GM338 as a
> link,audio from the TKR-750 to GM338 is not working im using a simple
> controller for it can anyone give me some advice T_T

Take it step by step. Using an oscilloscope (or even just a simple audio amp)
answer the following questions:

1. Is there audio at the output of the TKR-750?
2. Is there audio at the input of the repeater controller (eliminate a cable
fault here)?
3. Is there audio at the output of the repeater controller?
4. Is there audio at the accessory connector on the 338? What level? Are you
feeding mic levels to a line-level input or vice versa?
5. Is the GM338 ptt activating via the accessory connector from the repeater
controller?
6. Double-check the accessory connector pin assignments (as set in the RSS)
and wiring (make sure you're actually connected to the pins you intended.
7. Make sure that any jumpers in the repeater controller and/or GM338 are set
correctly.

Hope this helps. Apologies if it is too basic - I always find it helpful to go
back to first principles when something doesn't work as I expect; sometimes it
is easy to overlook the obvious in the search for something more obscure.

Regards,

Rodney Baker VK5ZTV
rodney.ba...@iinet.net.au