Only if they are on RF channel 7 after the switch.  Some stations wanted
to keep their identity, such as "Channel 2, New York City".   When they
switch to HDTV they may call themselves "Channel 2-1" but their RF
frequency may be 33 or something else.  Their Virtual Channel will be
2-1, but the RF channel will be 33-1.

For example, your channel 5 WEWS analog  will be going to RF channel
15.  They will continue to use the Virtual Channel number 5-1 for
identification.  Look at:
<http://www.fcc.gov/mb/engineering/maps/>
and plug in your Zip Code.

Can the FCC make this just a little more confusing?

73, Joe, K1ike