Sold many of them, typical with a well tuned duplexer is about 10 watts
best, average 8-9 watts.

Would not waste any money trying to find a "weak" part, if the duplexer
is ok, leave it alone till it quits completely, won't see any difference
between 9 & 12 watts.

Tracomm

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Aisen Lopez <aisendwi...@...>
wrote:
> [...]

it does go up to fifteen.  The freq is under the 450-470 range (it's on
464.825/469.825).  It looks like I'll have to take it to the tech. to
have the duplexer retuned. Thanks for your help and everybody else's
help!.