From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Chuck Kelsey
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 6:47 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] WANTED: mastr II mobile coax assemblies

I do not believe that any of these cable assemblies utilize double shielded
coax. If someone knows differently, please let the group know.

Personally, I'd use some RG-400 silver Teflon coax. You can get crimp
chassis jacks for it, or use a hood. Short center pin Teflon phono plugs are

available from The RF Connection.

Chuck
WB2EDV