And the way things are going in the world these days, I'll bet even money that
he made law enforcement officer of the year !

Don, KD9PT

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Butch Kanvick
  To: repeater-builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 1:43 PM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Today's funny two-way radio story (March 09).
The Siren - PA Speaker War

  We had one law enforcement officer that checked his shotgun while it was
mounted in the shotgun lock, which was attached to the dash.

  I think his ears are still ringing from the explosion of the shotgun going
off and the resulting hole in the roof.

  Try to explain that to the Captain when you have to see the review board.

  The officer then had to train the rest of the officers about the safe way to
check your shotgun. Double OO buck shot

  I am not sure how they patched the hole in the roof.

  Butch, KE7FEL/r