I am looking for some help with a UHF GE Mastr II base I just acquired. I've
never worked on one of these before and have no knowledge as to what mods need
to be done. My unit currently is on 416.550 and I need to move it up to 444.425
but have some questions before I begin. My biggest concern is about the Power
Amp.

I have a 19D321347 G5 Rev N PA board which according to LBI-30213E is a 406-420
Mhz 40 watt PA. There seems to be another version of the same board number
except it is a G9 and the LBI says it is for 420-450 Mhz but I can't find a
listing with the differences between them. The LBI shows both G5 and G9 range
boards with the same components listed as the (LL) designation supposedly
covering the entire 406-450 range.

Can anyone enlighten me as to the difference between the G5 and G9 version of
the 40 watt PA?. Will the 406-420 PA board work in the 444 range? If not can
anyone advise what mods need to be done so it will?

My PA also has a 19D327024 G1 filter which shows it is used in both the 406-420
range as well as 420-450 range. However when the G9 version of the PA board is
used it shows it covers 420-450 Mhz.

Will I need to mod the filter to get the 444 Mhz signal to pass?
There again I find no differences to the filter board when used in the
different segments.

I appreciate any help

Larry - N7FM