Try to even find a 2+2 decoder today they are no longer even in
production. I believe Bramco  was the last to produce  them and they
don't anymore. Our county switched to 5/6 tone for the new weather sirens.

Daniel L. Fargo KB3EMH
General Class Amateur radio operator

George Henry wrote:
> Wayyyyyyyy back when (~25 yrs.), I picked up a Bramco 2+2 decoder at a
> hamfest for $2.00.  Jumpered around the second decoder chain to make it a
> plain 2-tone sequential decoder and used it with a R/S scanner for my local
> FD dispatch tones.  Seems to me I used Motorola 'sponder reeds from a
> Pageboy in it, and it worked FB....  Memories.........
>
> George, KA3HSW / WQGJ413

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: