Re: MSR 2000 DC Transfer Question

Won't hurt anything repeater wise to leave it in.  but... if you
remove it you have to provide channel element ground. There's a
channel element enable wire on the transmitter (and the receiver)
if they are not already jumpered on full time. And there are two
extra jumpers required on the Squelch Gate Module if you remove the
the DC Transfer or F1-Pl & Guard Tone Modules.  Look at the manual
and I believe the SQM jumpers you need to add are JU5 and JU6.

cheers,
skipp