A recent post concerning intermod created by rusty bolts, washers, etc. caught
my attention the other day.  Someone suggested using Lithium Grease on and
between the components when assembling them.  I understand the logic behind the
suggestion, but I'm wondering if there is any other grease product that would
be suitable and might hold up better to exosure to the sun, rain, etc.
(something as heavy or heavier then wheel bearing grease) and still have the
electrical conductivity of the litium.

Doug /n3dab