Thank you both. Yes Bob have the 27k but seem to have made a mistake in the
build somewhere in that the scope shows CTCSS still present on the output.
Looks like there is some attenuation taking place, reducing all audio passing
through by about a third. Cannot as yet see my error - will try a new build and
advise.

Best regards,
Doug - GM7SVK