Folks,
I have the received plenty of information on dimensions via email.  Thanks!

Despite the increase in weight, I am considering using 6016-T6 rod for the
elements,  rather then tubing.   I know that rod can be bent without kinking on
a tight radius. It also welds a lot easier then thin wall tubing.

The other option is to laser or water jet cut the elements out of plate,
instead of being bent from round stock.   That being said, will the element
being square affect the pattern?  The total cross section can be engineered to
remain  the same (circle vs square).   The additional rigidity eliminate the
need for the insulator between the driven element and the dipole bracket.

I do have a concern re using a tin plated copper terminal on a copper center
conductor, bolted to an aluminum mast/element with a stainless steel mechanical
fastener.   Anyone have access to stainless steel lugs that can be compression
crimped (with real tooling, not a pair of pliers) that are for a #10 stud and
fit the center conductor of the coax?

Martin /W2RWJ