Is it possible to provide any more details in regard to the mod you made?

Thanks, Jim

  _____

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of n3dab
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 12:45 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Sinclair Q2220E

Yes, but we modified/replaced the loops in the cavities to get better
performance. No changes were made to the harness as I recall. I don't recall
the Pass/Rejectfigures at the moment (but they were comparable to other 4
cavity 2 mtr. duplexersor slightly better, but the duplexer has been
operating on the K4SLB 2 mtr. rptr. in Kissimmee Fl for the last year and a
half. You'll need access to a service monitor with a tracking generator at
least to make the mod. It's a reasonably simple mod. and all that was
required was some #14 Ga. bare copper wire, a soldering iron and your time
and access to the SM. Other may have different ideas or suggestions.

Doug N3DAB

--- In Repeater-Builder@ <mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com, "Terry" <wx3m.te...@...> wrote:

> Does anyone have experience using this model on 2 meters? Do they provide
enough practical isolation for single antenna, 600kc split?