At 05:12 PM 3/26/2009, Dave Nathanson wrote:

>Our repeater is a Kenwood TKR-850-1 and it does it's station ID as CW.
>The problem is that that ID is far louder audio than the voice volume.
>I'm a complete newbie at this, and not even at the repeater site. I
>downloaded the manuals (tkr-750-780-programming-v101.pdf & tkr-750-850-
>function-v101.pdf) but did not see anything there about controlling
>the audio volume of the station id. Is there a way to turn that down?
>Thanks!

<---You need the KPG-91D Kenwood software in order to adjust audio levels

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.arcomcontrollers.com/
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net
"We don't just make 'em. We use 'em!"