Hi Gang,

I have two 2M repeaters made out of Micor Mobil's running 30W each.  They both
use Sinclair Q202G0-N Hybrid Ring [the model number you're looking for] with
absolutely no desense.  They are the bomb, but thay are a little bit of work to
tune, the only problem with using the Q202G is that the plunger hits the bottom
of the can at about 144.700 megahertz.